All prescriptions are issued electronically
- Please ensure you a have nominated a chemist and informed the practice (usually on registration)
How to order your repeat prescription:
- Download the "NHS APP" available for "IOS" and "Android" devices and request through the app when due
- Register for EMIS Patient Access request via the app or the EMIS website.
- E-mail your request to SSCCG.N84025@nhs.net
- Tick the items required on your prescription counterfoil, post in the box in reception (letter boxes are available both sides of the building if the surgery is closed)
*To avoid dangerous errors, we regret that we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone with the exception of specified vulnerable housebound patients who are not digitally enabled*
Turnaround for issue of prescriptions to the chemist
- Routine requests: Two working days (48 hours)
- Reauthorisation required or queries: 3 working days (72 hours)
- Requests made later than 3.30pm cannot be attended to until the following working day.
Most reviews are performed remotely
A number of drugs require monitoring. You can help us to help you by ensuring your monitoring is done in a timely fashion