Junior Doctor Strike: There is a national junior doctor strike Monday 13th March - Wednesday 15th March. As a training practice, Westway Medical Centre will be affected.
Free local NHS services that you can access WITHOUT having to see a Westway clinician
- Ear syringing 0300 790 0142
- New urgent illness or minor injury: Ormskirk, St Chads and Litherland Town Hall walk in centres
- First Contact Physiotherapy: Via reception
- Urgent Primary Eye Care: All Maghull opticians run this service https://primaryeyecare.co.uk/
- Care at the Chemist: Right Dose Pharmacy, Maghull
- Talking matters counselling: 0300 303 2708 https://www.mhm.org.uk/talking-matters-sefton
- Sefton Sexual health: 01695 656550 www.seftonsexualhealth.nhs.uk/
Methods in which you can contact us:
- Telephone 0151 526 1121. If your enquiry is not urgent please avoid calling between 8am-10am
- eCONSULT is for routine advice. Due to increased open demand the turnaround for this is now 4 working days. Only submit one clinical problem per one eCONSULT
- E-mail SSCCG.email@example.com (Please note this should NOT be used for clinical queries or appointment requests. Clinical requests will be rejected and advised to call or submit an eCONSULT)
- Our doors are fully open from 8am.
- For COVID-19 advice go to 119 online or ring 119
- Letter boxes both sides of the building for forms or any repeat prescriptions, letters & sample.
- All prescriptions are sent electronically to pharmacies.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time. Please make use of our website for access to services and signposting.